Africa Arise Network (Afarnet) is a network of individuals, ministries and holistic groups in the African Great Lakes region, working together to awaken Africans throughout the continent from a perpetual state of slumber. Our primary mission is to train and equip leaders from every facet of society to excel! God’s Kingdom values and principles are the keys to unlock unlimited potential and possibilities which are capable of transforming the African continent to take the lead in the world as it has been throughout history.
MESSAGE FROM THE APOSTLE
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Our vision is to train and equip leaders from every facet of society to excel! God’s Kingdom values and principles are the keys to unlock unlimited potential and possibilities which are capable of transforming the African continent to take the lead in the world as it has been throughout history.
The African continent is on the verge of drastic changes! Change is inevitable! As agents of change we have the power and the authority to change our world! It is high time for Africans to arise and take the “great awakening” to the nations of the world! Africa does not need a revival; to revive is to bring something back to life. Africa is not dead; it is asleep!
Africa is currently:
· The wealthiest continent on the planet yet most Africans live in poverty.
· A continent with a Christian majority lacking authentic Christian values.
· Ravaged by wars, corruption, political unrest, poor education and healthcare.
· Full of people that see themselves as being inferior to people in the "developed" nations of the world
At Afarnet we are results oriented, focused more on finding solutions than to debate over the causes of the most obvious problems. One of the greatest challenges that we are facing is in the area of effective leadership in the spiritual and secular realms which is why our priority is to set up leadership training centers in the African Great Lakes region before expanding throughout the continent.
Our overall purpose and mission is to transform the African mindset. The current mindset is not an African mindset. It was imported and implanted into the minds of Africans by the European empire builders with an aim to conquer and strip Africa of her wealth. Africa's wealth and resources belong primarily to Africa. Africa must arise and take her rightful place as the superpower she was destined to be.
1. To identify and connect spiritual and secular leaders that are Kingdom-minded and prepared for the rising of Africa
2. To develop a deep sense of spirituality and patriotism amongst African leaders that are oriented towards the building of God's Kingdom
3. To develop a moral vision for Africa based upon God’s standards of holiness, purity and righteousness.
4. To develop a rigid framework on the foundation of Christ for Africa’s development that deals with the inner and outer man; mind, body and spirit.
5. To take the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the nations.
OUR CORE VALUES
We must agree that change and transformation are urgently necessary. Through the power of God and consistency on our part the African continent will arise. Such changes are not simply superficial. These changes must be radical beginning with the lives of the individuals that form the backbone of our churches and Christian communities. The church should set the pace and be the example that the people of the world would be willing to follow.
We must also agree that the desired changes will be possible when the following values are embraced:
• Kingdom minded
• Positive self-identity
• Personal and public integrity
• Sacrificial service