AFRICA ARISE NETWORK
“Raising leaders of excellence for the rising of Africa”
We inspire, we empower, we transform
OUR VISION &MISSION
Raise Kingdom minded Leaders for a prosperous Africa. An Africa which shines among the nations
Our overall purpose and mission is to transform the African mindset by training, equipping and empowering Leaders from every facet of society to excel and to fight poverty which strikes many Christian Leaders and their families in order to raise strong Kingdom ministries to impact Nations.
1. To identify and connect spiritual and secular leaders that are Kingdom-minded and prepared for the rising of Africa
2. To develop a deep sense of spirituality and patriotism amongst African leaders that are oriented towards the building of God's Kingdom
3. To develop a moral vision for Africa based upon God’s standards of holiness, purity and righteousness.
4. To develop a rigid framework on the foundation of Christ for Africa’s development that deals with the inner and outer man; mind, body and spirit.
5. To take the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the nations.
AFRICA SHALL ARISE!
One of our major concerns relates to the huge gap between what we confess and what we actually do; actions speak louder than words! Talk is cheap, but our actions or the lack thereof will determine how things will change in relation to what is currently happening on the African continent.
Africans are mostly suffering from negative mindsets that prevent them and limit their ability to move forward in every aspect of life. Africans need to be transformed by the renewing of their minds in order to know what the will of God for them as individuals and as an African people.
WELCOMING YOU HOME
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Africa Arise Network (Afarnet) is a network of individuals, ministries and holistic groups in the African Great Lakes region, working together to awaken Africans throughout the continent from a perpetual state of slumber.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font.